The Peace Rose Montessori School carefully chooses its staff to ensure the safety of children who are enrolled in our learning center. We make use of a meticulous screening process which involves:
Upon being hired into the staff, all employees will be subjected to periodic Employee Performance Reviews. This is to ascertain that the quality of educational programs we provide to our students are maintained throughout the school year.
While our hiring procedure and employee retention may be rigid, our employees are warm and caring individuals. We always look for potential candidates who will share our love for teaching and nurturing young minds. Faculty members at The Peace Rose Montessori School will also work collaboratively with parents throughout the school year.
The Peace Rose Montessori School is seeking an AMS/AMI or MACTE accredited Montessori certified teacher in 0-3. If not Montessori certified, must have at least 2 years of experience working in a Montessori environment and/or with children under 3 years old.
Being a teacher requires a love and passion for children. If you are looking for a job in which you can make a difference in the world, this is it. Children are our future and we need to guide them. Do you want to work at a place that fosters the love of family in the workplace? Do you want to work together with other teachers and parents for the success of our students? Peace Rose Montessori is the place for you!
Responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to:
Submit your resume and salary requirements.
Looking for a loving and nurturing individual that enjoys spending time with babies and young toddlers
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Compensation: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour,
Seeking an individual with strong communication, team building, and organizational skills to assist the school director. Our school is built on the idea that the people we work with, co-workers, students, and their families are our families. We sometimes spend more time at work than at home, so we thrive in supporting each other like family. We value our employees' input in making decisions for our business.
1. Learning and helping maintain the policies of Peace Rose Montessori.
2. Assist with daily operations such as checking students in and out and contacting parents when needed.
3. Assisting in the classrooms as needed.
4. Keeping track of school needs such as toiletries and supplies.
5. Helping train new staff.
6. Maintain staff schedule and keep track of days off and coverage.
7. Help teachers with curriculum and classroom prep.
8. Observation of classrooms.
9. Plan school activities.
10. Take care of administrative duties such as answering the phone and making calls to potential customers.
11. Assuring all childcare licensing documentation and procedures are up to date.
12. Coordinate special school events such as school portraits, extracurricular activities, and others.
13. Assists the Director in planning staff development activities and coordinates staff community building activities.
14. Send notifications to staff and parents regarding snow days, school closing reminders, and other updates.
15. Conducting school tours with potential customers.
16. Must enjoy working with children and possess patience and nurturing skills for children ages 0 to 6 years old.
17. A strong business sense is a plus.
18. Multitasking skills.
-Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
Sitting, walking, standing.
Lifting and carrying children and/or furniture up to 25lbs.
Pay is based on education and experience. A person with school administration experience is preferred. The right candidate will be trained on the job if needed as long as the desire to work with children is present and they have the technical skills required.
This is a year-round position. This position is part-time to start. Candidate must be available to start as early as 7am for the morning shift and stay as late as 6 pm if working the afternoon shift.
There is an opportunity for growth.
The candidate must work longer hours when covering the director's time off.
Individuals Must Be Flexible.
High School Diploma/GED required, college degree preferred.
©Copyright 2021 Designed by Proweaver
The Peace Rose Montessori School is now open following the CDC guidelines and safety protocols. Come, and see how we can help create a strong foundation for your child’s future, not just in education but in life. We are now scheduling tours for summer and 2021-2022 school year enrollments.
Facility #: 214005288